- The physics case for WIMPs, Axions, WISPs
- Direct and indirect searches for Dark Matter and Dark Energy
- Direct and indirectsearches for Axions and WISPs
- Signals from astrophysical sources
- Review of collider experiments
- New theoretical developments
The nature and composition of Dark Matter and Dark Energy are two of the most pressing mysteries of frontier physics, and research in these fields is presently gathering increasing momentum and attracting the efforts of scientists from many international institutions. The “16th Patras Workshop on Axions WIMPs and WISPs” is the latest event in an annual series of conferences, started in 2005 at CERN. This workshop is aiming to continue the rich and successful series, reviewing recent theoretical advances, laboratory experiments, novel ideas as well as astrophysical and cosmological results in the fields of axions, WIMPs and WISPs. Participation by young scientists is strongly encouraged
Input your search keywords and press Enter.